Sunday, July 27, 2008

let's shop!

I miss shopping. I'm supposed to go shopping a while ago. I want to go to St. Francis. But I have no company. Though sometimes I prefer shopping alone, maybe at this moment, I want to have company while shopping. Unfortunately I can't find anyone. Aiza is in Alabang. Gaze.. uhmmm Ortigas is quite far from her place and yes, she went to San Pablo yesterday to celebrate her sister's passing at Nursing Licensure Exam. Congrats btw! :) Mich? Uhmm I texted her. But she didn't reply. Too bad, I have no choice but to stay at home for the weekend.

Saturday. Supposedly scheduled to go to the dentist but my brother re-scheduled me next week so I watched Desperate Housewives Season 3 all day. Define couch potato. In-between episodes, I managed to have my nails done by myself. Hehehe. I finished the whole season at around 1130pm. Then afterwards, I went to bed. Define boring. Damn! What's social life again? Please expound. Wehehehe.

Sunday. Woke up at around 11am. Its raining so hard. I just want to sleep all day. But, I can't . I'm serious with my diet now. And too much sleep will just make me fatter. Got up from bed then watched tv. Define couch potato again. By 630pm, I attended mass. Having the urge again of shopping just a piece of something, I thought of dropping by at Gateway. But nature says stop! I have to go home immediately since the rain was starting to pour again. God's little way of saying, don't spend much hehehe. And now, I'm downloading Made of Honor. Can't wait to watch this movie.

Hey... let's shop! One of these days. Most probably during weekend. Please??? My hands are itching for new stuffs. And I miss the malls hehehe. Haven't shop for quite sometime already. Please? Alright?


No comments: