Since it's been a while that I gave him a surprise gift, I'm thinking of giving him one on our monthsary. Something simple yet useful for him. Uhmmm.. And also I want to give him a BIG card... As in BIIIIIG! But I have nothing to write on that big card.. I change my mind. I'll just give him a small note. Also I'm thinking of cooking something for him. But what? Any suggestions? Something that I can only handle ah :) I want to try baking cupcakes but we don't have those containers for baking. Is that expensive?! Hmmm oh well.. maybe next time.
It's the thought that counts right? :D
Have a good day everyone!
2 comments:
4 more days gen.
ano na naisip mong surprise?
ako rin gusto ko nung big card sa national bookstore, kaya lang naisip ko wala ko isusulat. hehe. kaya binigyan ko nlng sya ng maliit.
try mo magbake..di naman super mahal yung container.
hehehe next time nalng cguro ung bake. baka mag out of town kami if wala ng bagyo para *crossed fingers* sana umalis na ung bagyo. wala pa akong maisip na gift kasi wala pang sweldo. hehehe! baka na pala sweldo :p
Post a Comment