I didn't noticed we're on our 7th month already. Time really flies so fast. And I'm so happy. :D But I'm more excited with our 1 year anniversary.. Ofcors! Hehehe..
I really had fun today though we just ate dinner. I had fun because we had a real long conversation, talking about anything under the sun. I enjoy making kwento and sharing anything with jets.. and also ofcors him sharing stuffs about his work, his friends, bills (hahaha!), anything! It felt good in the heart. Hehe for real :) This is what I wanted. We are romantically involved but we also treating each other as friends.
By the way, he gave me chocolate kisses. Hehehe babaw! Happy na ko dun because that's my favorite.. :D Kahit wala ung request kong letter, ok na.. Ako nalng nagbigay ng letter.. Heheh!
All I can say is I'm so happy right now though we just had a fight last weekend. At least our differences were resolved on that day also. And I'm also thankful we haven't had a major fight yet. So far so good hehehe!
I'm excited with our Pansol trip next week with his friends.. Weee! Sana matuloy... Pansol is an unforgettable place for me.. for us.. Hahaha! Can't wait! Can't wait! At last tubiiiiiiiiig!!! Hahaha kahit sa swimming pool lang keri na.. After more than 2 months of no out of town trips... Weeeee! Of cors sa gabi lang ako maliligo para hindi umitim. Sayang ang whitening lotion na binili ko k madamme eh.. Hahahahaha!
1 comment:
happy happy! :)
Post a Comment